The Realities of Wealth Accumulation for Dentists
- Dentists enter the workforce four or five (or more) years later than many other people. This reduces the number of years for earning potential.
- Most dentists do not have trust funds or will receive large inheritances.
- Most dentists today have student loan debt. Debt is the opposite of wealth accumulation. The more debt you have, the longer it will take you to build savings.
- Most dentists will enter the workforce with very low, if any, savings, and have to then earn wealth from that point forward.
- Dentists do not typically receive business education in dental school, and yet are expected to operate and lead the dental business, all while performing dentistry all day, every day.
Let’s do this!
Connect with us to discuss how this is the best, most comprehensive, cost-effective package for your practice –and peace of mind!